Evolution™ 2-Stage Coastal Air Conditioner
error This product is no longer in production and may only be available in limited quantities. Contact your dealer for further details.
Enhanced Durability and Deluxe ComfortDesigned specifically to combat the effects of corrosive, coastal air, this Evolution™ central air conditioner delivers the ultimate in whole-home comfort with up to 17 SEER cooling. With two-stage operation, it ensures the finest in energy efficiency, excellent humidity control and extra-quiet performance.
- SEER Rating :
- up to 17.0
- Compressor Type :
- Sound Rating (Decibels) :
- as low as 70
- Two-stage operation allows longer, more consistent comfort cycles on low stage for savings and comfort
- Enhanced summer dehumidification through two-stage operation
- Sound as low as 70 dB (quiet as a vacuum)
- Enjoy Wi-Fi®± remote access capability to allow complete programming and change control from anywhere with the Evolution™ Connex™control for ultimate performance
- DuraGuard™ Plus protection system
- Coastal design unit offers added protection against corrosive salt air
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
- 5-year coastal corrosion parts limited warranty2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2To the original owner, this model is covered by a 5-year seacoast corrosion limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details
±Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
Energy Efficiency Up to 17 SEER/13.5 EER
ENERGY STAR ® Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for high efficiency in all models/sizes
Cooling stages Two-stage operation for efficiency and comfort
Cooling 2-stage operation for longer low cycle cooling to minimize temperature fluctuation
Dehumidification Better humidity management from 2-stage units when managed by Evolution Connex™ control
Quiet levels During most common cooling operating condition: 70 dB
Fan motor Quiet, ECM ball bearing, 8-pole fan motor
Remote access Manage your system from afar with remote access when paired with a Wi-Fi® enabled Connex control
Reminders Automatic maintenance reminders and service alerts with the Connex control
Compressor Two-stage scroll
Control Inverter driven compressor and fan motor managed by Evolution Connex control
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Compatibility Designed for best efficiencies when part of Evolution system but compatible with 2-stage thermostats and suitable indoor products for 2-stage operation and step up to full Evolution system at later time
Protections High and low pressure switches; filter drier
Capacity 2-4 tons
Design DuraGuard Plus™ protection: heavy-gauge sheet metal construction; louvered steel coil guard; baked-on powder paint
*Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.