EVOLUTION™ EXTREME 26 VARIABLE-SPEED AIR CONDITIONER
Experience Extreme Comfort with our Top-of-the-Line Air ConditionerElevate your home comfort with this variable-speed air conditioner that can deliver extreme humidity control, ultra-quiet operation and even receive over-the-air updates providing you with our latest software for enhanced performance.
- SEER Rating :
- up to 26
- Compressor Type :
- Sound Rating (Decibels) :
- as low as 51
- Evolution™ air purifier included with purchase.1 It uses Captures & Kills® technology to inactivate 99% of select airborne pathogens trapped by the filter, including coronavirus, bacteria and other pathogens.2
- Up to 50% quieter than our nearest competitor3
- Extreme humidity control - Can remove up to 400% more moisture than standard systems4
- True variable-speed operation with longer, lower speed cycles to give you more energy savings and optimal temperature management
- Over-the-air software update capabilities
- Bluetooth® connectivity for enhanced service & diagnostics
- Senses operating conditions and adjusts to enhance system reliability
- Excellent performance with zoned systems
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- DuraGuard™ Plus protection for lasting durability against the elements
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration5
- Red ShieldTM 10-year unit replacement warranty (compressor failure only) upon timely registration5
1 Limited time offer. Terms apply. See your participating dealer for details.
2 The Evolution Air Purifier has demonstrated effectiveness against the murine coronavirus, based on third-party testing (2020) showing a >99% inactivation, which is a virus similar to the human novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19. Therefore, the Evolution Air Purifier can be expected to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with its directions for use. Third-party testing (2012, 2007) also shows ≥99% inactivation for the type of virus that causes common colds, Streptococcus pyogenes and human influenza. Airborne particles must flow through your HVAC system and be trapped by the Evolution filter to be inactivated at 99%. Learn how it works at Bryant.com/purifier.
3 Depending on model combination. Based on laboratory testing of Bryant's Evolution 26 air conditioner models by Bryant engineers in Fall 2019 and AHRI sound level data for competitors’ variable-speed outdoor units, published as of December 2019.
4 Based on Bryant testing under simulated “worst case” conditions, as compared to a single-stage 13.0 SEER unit.
5 The limited warranty period is five years on parts if not registered within 90 days except in jurisdictions where warranty benefits are not conditioned upon registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See limited warranty certificate at Bryant.com for complete details and restrictions.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Energy Efficiency Up to 26 SEER/16.5 EER
ENERGY STAR® Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 2020
Cooling stages True variable-speed capability for load matching performance
Cooling Best levels of Bryant comfort control to minimize temperature fluctuation
Dehumidification Optimal summer humidity management through low stage operation when managed by Evolution Connex™ control
Quiet levels 51 dB during lowest capacity cooling operating condition
AeroQuiet™ System II design Compressor sound blanket; quiet mount split post compressor grommets, forward-swept fan blade
Startup Soft start and smooth ramp up
Notifications Maintenance reminders and service notices through the advanced system diagnostics of the Evolution Connex control
Compressor Variable-speed scroll with as wide as 25-100% capacity range in 1% increments
Control Inverter driven compressor managed by Evolution Connex control
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Compatibility Designed for best efficiencies when part of Evolution system with variable-speed blower on indoor furnace or fan coil
Protections High pressure switch, suction pressure transducer, multiple temperature sensors and filter drier
Diagnostics Enhanced diagnostics with Evolution control
Capacity 2-5 tons
Protection Attractive DuraGuard™ Plus system
Construction Durable, sheet metal construction
Paint Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.