PREFERRED™ 2- STAGE AIR CONDITIONER
Air Conditioning for Both Comfort and Cost Savings
With our two-stage Preferred™ central air conditioner, you can cut your utility bills yet still enjoy reliable whole-home comfort. It’s up to 17 SEER2 rating delivers energy efficient operation and summer humidity control that's as quiet as running your dishwasher
- COOLING EFFICIENCY :
- Up to 17 SEER2
- Compressor Type :
- Sound Rating (Decibels) :
- as low as 71
- Enjoy cool summer comfort with cooling efficiencies up to 17 SEER2 & up to 13.5 EER2
- Two-stage operation allows longer, more consistent comfort cycles on low stage for savings and comfort
- Enhanced summer dehumidification through two-stage operation
- Sound as low as 71 dB (quiet as a vacuum)
- Improved indoor air quality
- Enjoy energy savings, remote access capability and in-depth energy reporting with the ecobee smart thermostat powered by Bryant.
- DuraGuard™ Plus protection system
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
Energy Efficiency Up to 17 SEER2 and up to 13.5 EER2
ENERGY STAR® Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for high efficiency in all models/sizes
Cooling stages Two-stage operation for efficiency and comfort
Cooling 2-stage operation for longer low cycle cooling to minimize temperature fluctuation
Dehumidification Better humidity management from 2-stage unit when managed by the ecobee smart thermostat powered by Bryant.
Quiet levels During most common cooling operating condition: 71 dB
Remote access Manage your system from afar with remote access when paired with the ecobee smart thermostat powered by Bryant.
Compressor Two-stage scroll
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Protections High and low pressure switches; filter drier
Controls supported ecobee Smart Thermostat Powered by Bryant and other Preferred series thermostats
Capacity 2-5 tons
Design DuraGuard PlusTM protection: heavy-gauge sheet metal construction; louvered steel coil guard; baked-on powder paint
*Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.