Legacy Single-Packaged 14 SEER Standard Efficiency Rooftop Heat Pumps with Puron® Refrigerant
Heating and Cooling Comfort for Commercial Building Applications
The 547J rooftop units were designed by customers for customers. With a gauge plug, centralized control center, plug & play accessory board, “no-strip screw” collars, and handled access panels, we’ve made the unit easy to install, easy to maintain, and easy to use. Units are pre-wired and pre-charged with Puron® (R-410A) refrigerant at the factory. The units are factory tested in cooling mode.
- SEER Rating :
- HSPF :
- ASHRAE 90.1 compliant
- Single-stage cooling capacity control
- Up to 14.3 SEER, 12.2 EER and 8.2 HSPF
- Cooling operating range up to 115 °F (46°C) and down to 25°F (-4°C) using winter start kit
- Innovative non-corrosive composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain
- Pre-painted exterior panels and primer-coated interior panels tested to 500 hours salt spray protection
Efficiency Up to 14.3 SEER / Up to 12.2 EER / Up to 8.2 HSPF
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.