Preferred™ Series Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Protect Your Home Against Dangerous Levels of Carbon Monoxide
The Bryant Carbon Monoxide Alarm uses sophisticated electronics and unmatched sensor technology to detect the CO levels in your home.
- Monitors CO levels in home
- Loud audible alarm
- Peak level button displays the highest CO level recorded since alarm was last reset
- Protection provided during a power outage by a rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Plugs into any standard electrical outlet
- 7-year limited warranty
Warranty 7-year limited
Response Times At 70 ppm, unit must alarm within 60-240 minutes; At 150 ppm, unit must alarm within 10-50 minutes; At 400 ppm, unit must alarm within 4-15 minutes
Power Source 120 VAC
Audio Alarm 85dB at 10 feet
LED Displays CO concentration in PPM
Temperature Range 40° F (4.4° C) to 100° F (37.8° C)
Size 6.0625 x 3.75 x 1.75"
1. To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 5-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.