Legacy Packaged Direct Expansion Cooling Only or Heat Pump Air-Handling Unit with Puron® Refrigerant
Trusted Reliablility and Comfort for Commercial Building Applications
The 524J and 569J/575J series indoor air handlers and outdoor units provide a wide variety of options for your HVAC application needs. These units are designed for long dependable operation whether it’s a rooftop or on-the-ground installation. All Condensing Units and Fan Coils use environmentally sound Puron® refrigerant. Together, they create a reliable split system that provides easy solutions to a wide range of commercial HVAC needs.
- Uses field-supplied Puron® (R-410A) refrigerant and chilled water
- Non-corroding drain pans
- Cleanable insulation treated with an anti-microbial agent
- Fan motor options allowing more complex new or replacement air distribution systems
- Powerful belt-driven forward curved centrifugal fans
- Durable die-formed galvanized steel casings
- Direct expansion cooling coils are rated in accordance with ARI standard 340/360 when paired with 569J or 575J condensing units
Refer to Product Data for ratings when paired with condensing unit
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.