Legacy Standard Efficiency Electric Heating/Electric Cooling Rooftop Units with Axion™ Technology
Economic Choices for Commercial Building Applications
Exclusive, new Axion™ Technology was designed to improve performance and efficiency while decreasing maintenance and installation costs. The industry’s first beltless direct-drive vane axial fan for rooftop units is just one of many technological advances that prove that not all rooftop units are created equal. Other enhancements include a new control board and coil technology, permanently lubricated motor bearings, tool-less filter access doors and more – all available on this multiefficiency offering.
- SEER Rating :
- Meets and exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 energy efficiency levels
- New unit control board with intuitive quick fan speed adjustment
- New direct drive - Axion™ Technology indoor fan system uses Vane Axial fan design & electronically commutated motor
- Single-stage cooling capacity 04-06 models, two-stage on 07 models
- SEERs up to 14.0, IEER of 15.2
- Cooling operating range up to 115 °F (46°C) and down to 40°F (4°C) using winter start kit
- Innovative corrosive-resistant composite condensate pan in accordance with ASHRAE 62 Standard, sloping design; side or center drain
- Pre-painted exterior panels and primer-coated interior panels tested to 500 hours salt spray protection
Efficiency Up to 14.0 SEER / Up to 15.2 IEER
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.