Preferred™ Programmable Thermostat
The Sleek, Slim Solution for Big Comfort ControlPerfect for your heat pump system, this Bryant® Preferred™ Programmable thermostat offers an attractive, slim design to enhance any room. Programming is a snap — you can plug the optional ExP® memory card into your computer's USB port, or open the face and use the easy-to-understand buttons.
- Wi-Fi® Remote Access :
- Not Available
- Humidity Control :
- Not Available
- Air purifier and ventilator compatible
- 7-day programmable, up to 4 time periods per day, temporary or permanent hold
- Energy saving Smart Recovery
- Automatically changes over between heating and cooling
- Reminders for fixed-schedule timed filter changes
- 5-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
- Keypad lockout
- 24-hour clock back-up
- Outdoor Air Temperature (OAT) sensor
- ExP memory card and expansion port allows programming via computer
- Compatible with 3-zone panels ZONEBB3ZHP01 AND ZONEBB3ZAC01
- Remote room sensor application
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 5-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 3 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 5-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Programmability 7-day; 2-4 periods/day and vacation
Smart Recovery Actively manages system ramp up during "away" periods to meet homeowner comfort needs while saving money.
Computer interface Program your thermostat/thermidistat with your computer with optional ExP digital memory card
Reminders Automatic, timed air filter, humidifier pad, and UV light change reminders
Auto changeover Switches between heating and cooling operation as needed
Perfect Heat® technology Available with staging-capable heating equipment
Staging 3 Heat / 2 Cool
Battery-free Powered by connection to major system components
Screen Backlit LCD screen
Cover Durable, clean, white outer casing
Design Slim profile possible when equipment control module is mounted on furnace or fan coil
Size 5.2"H x 5.2"W x .9 or 1.3"D
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.