Preferred™ Air Handler
Easily connect select ductless systems with traditional ducted systems or replace outdated gas furnaces while still enjoying the benefits that ductless systems provide. Additionally, you can install the unit in four different positions for maximum flexibility within any space.
- Fan Motor Type :
- Variable speed
- Modes: Cool, Heat, Dry, Fan, Auto
- Multi Poise Installation (Up Flow, Down Flow, Horizontal Right, Horizontal Left)
- All aluminum coil for corrosion-resistance
- Sizes 18k, 24k, 30k, 36k, 48k and 60k
- Automatic Airflow Technology with static pressure up to 0.8 in WG
- Less than 2% air leakage
- Quiet indoor operation
- Built-in third-party thermostat compatibility
- Available in 208/230V
- Extreme heating operation in as low as -22° F (-30° C) based on outdoor unit pairing
- Optional Electric Heat Packages available (5-25kW)
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Quiet Levels As low as 29.5 dB(A)1
Models: 38MURA single-zone outdoor unit
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
1Quietest size within each model group during low fan-speed operation.