Preferred™ Compact Heat Pump
The Small Space Heat Pump That Fits Big Comfort Needs
Our Preferred™ Compact Heat Pump is quiet and ideal for tight spaces near patios or decks, providing both cooling and heating for year-round energy savings. This unit delivers 14 SEER cooling and 8.2 HSPF heating efficiency and can be installed as close as six inches from your exterior. It provides excellent versatility as well because the units are stackable for multi-unit housing.
- Product Line :
- Ductless systems – Preferred Series Light Commercial
- Ultra-compact for small spaces and for stacking in multi-family housing
- Enjoy cool summer comfort
- Take advantage of efficient electric heating well into the winter months
- Sound as low as 68 dB (quiet as a vacuum)
- Enjoy Wi-Fi®± remote access capability to allow complete programming and change control from anywhere with the Bryant® Housewise™ thermostat
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
±Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
Energy Efficiency 14 SEER/11.5 EER cooling; 8.2 HSPF heating
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best winter heating efficiencies
Quiet levels During lowest capacity cooling operating condition: 68 dB
Remote access Manage your system from afar with remote access when paired with the Bryant Housewise Wi-Fi® thermostat
Reminders Automatic maintenance reminders and service alerts with the Bryant Housewise thermostat
Compressor Single-stage scroll
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Sound enhancements Compressor sound blanket
Protections High pressure switch, loss of charge switch and filter drier
Controls supported Bryant Housewise Wi-Fi thermostat and other Preferred series thermostats
Capacity 1-5 tons
Design Flow through design has galvanized steel construction, heavy-duty wire fan guard and baked-on powder paint
*Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.