Bryant® Housewise™ Wi-Fi® Thermostat
A Thermostat That's More Than Smart
The Housewise thermostat has been Energy Star® certified and is part of a new breed of comfort management devices that can save homeowners an average of 20% on their heating and cooling energy costs. With Wi-Fi® capability, you can access your system 24/7 from almost anywhere and view detailed energy reporting from your tablet or web portal. Combine that with custom energy tips and you can make informed decisions about when and how to save even more money.
- Product Line :
- Controls and Thermostats –Wi Fi
- Wi-Fi® Remote Access :
- Humidity Control :
- Full-color, touchscreen interface
- Smart setback feature intelligently adapts beyond manual programming for greater efficiency, while still meeting your ideal comfort levels
- Local, 4-day local weather forecast
- In-depth energy reporting
- Monthly energy savings tips customized to the way your home uses energy
- Perfect Humidity® technology capable for optimal cooling comfort
- Intuitive, lifestyle-based programming with 7-day, wake-away-home-sleep and vacation programming
- Wi-Fi® remote access capability to allow complete programming and change control from anywhere
- Reminders and alerts: filter change, high/low temperature, high/low humidity, and service reminders
- Humidifier, dehumidifier, or ventilator compatible
- Hybrid Heat® system management capable
- Automatically changes over between heating and cooling
- 5-year parts limited warranty1 upon timely registration
- Compatible with 3-zone panels ZONEBB3ZHP01 AND ZONEBB3ZAC01
- Works with Apple® HomeKit™2
- Works with Amazon™ Alexa™3
- Additional savings may be available through Whisker Lab’s® Connected Savings Program4
1To the original owner, a 5-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 3 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive a 5-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details and restrictions.
2Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. HomeKit is a trademark of Apple Inc.
3Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
4 Whisker Labs® is a registered trademark of Whisker Labs, Inc.
Energy Star® Energy Star Certified
Smart setback Intelligently adapts beyond manual programming for greater efficiency, while still meeting your ideal comfort levels
Programmability Guided scheduling helps create a 7-day; 2-4 periods/day and vacation
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows Bryant® gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best heating efficiencies
Remote access Use free Apple® and Android™ apps for smartphone, a tablet or computer to control and program the thermostat from anywhere
Weather forecasts Local, 4-day
Touch-N-Go® feature Lets you change from one programmed setting to another with a single touch
Reminders and Alerts filter change, high/low temperature, high/low humidity, and service reminders
Auto changeover Switches between heating and cooling operation as needed
Energy Reporting Detailed energy reports and customized energy saving tips
Installation Guided setup aids installation
Air Circulation Circulates the air in the home a minimum amount of time per hour
Window Protect Reduces damaging winter frost build-up on windows when connected to a system humidifier
Perfect Humidity® technology Available with appropriate system components
Compatability Designed for use with a wide range of HVAC systems and brands1
Screen Large, full-color, touchscreen display. Screen senses motion and brightens on approach. Screen off option during sleep mode
Design Modern slim-to-wall design in silver
Size 4"H x 4"W x1"D
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
1. Your Bryant dealer can help you determine system compatibility regardless of your current brand of HVAC products