OptiClean™ Air Scrubber
The Bryant OptiClean™ rolls easily into any room and plugs into a standard electrical outlet to quickly improve indoor air quality (IAQ) in schools, dental offices, hospitals, and other commercial facilities.
It uses 99.97% efficient, long-life HEPA filters to remove particles as small as 0.3 microns, then discharge cleaner air back into the room. Ideal for a wide range of commercial applications, including K–12 classrooms, office spaces, dental offices and restaurants.
EFFICIENCY: HEPA Filter & MERV 7 Pre-filter
- Portable and adaptable to nearly any appropriately-sized location
- Vertical design for smaller footprint compared to many competitors and can be mounted and operated horizontally when necessary
- Heavy-duty, lockable casters for easy transport
- On/Off Switch – A green on/off switch illuminates when the unit is on and operating
- Filter Alert – A red light illuminates when it is time to check and/or replace one or both of the unit’s filters
- Three-Speed Selector Switch – Allows for low-medium-high air flow ranges
- 3-second motor start delay
- Optional diffuser air kit (sold seperately) adds directional airflow to the exhaust opening
- 10-foot long power cord with strain relief
- Exhaust transition plate to standard 10-inch round (005/006 sizes) or 12-inch oval (015 size) duct included
- Galvanized steel, pre-painted cabinet is fully insulated
- CARB Certified Air Cleaner
- One-year limited warranty
Efficiency 99.97% efficient, long-life HEPA filter removes particles as small as 0.3 microns. Standard MERV 7 or higher pre-filter
Rated airflow Minimum 200 CFM, maximum 1500 CFM
MULTI-FUNCTION CONTROL PANEL
On/Off Switch A green on/off switch illuminates when the unit is on and operating
Filter Alert A red light illuminates when it is time to check and/or replace one or both of the unit’s filters
Pressure Indicator Compares room/ambient pressure versus internal pressure on the back side of the HEPA filter. Sets off the red indicator light when the filters are dirty
Three-Speed Selector Switch Allows for low-medium-high air flow ranges
Installation Plugs into standard electrical outlet.
Portability Includes caster wheels to easily move or relocate the unit.
006 Pre-filter: 16”x 20” x 2”
006 HEPA: 16”x 20” x 12”
015 Pre-filter: 20”x 20” x 2”
015 HEPA: 20”x 20” x 12”
006 Size 49-5/8" (H) x 17-5/8" (W) x 22-1/16" (D)
015 Size 53-7/16" (H) x 12-1/8" (W) x 22-1/16" (D