Evolution™ 95 Ultra-Low NOx Gas Furnace
Raising the Bar for Lower Emissions
An excellent choice for environmentally conscious homeowners. Our Evolution Line ultra-low NOx gas furnaces deliver warm winter comfort and 65% lower NOx emissions compared to a standard, low-NOx model.
- AFUE Efficiency :
- up to 95%
- Gas Valve Type :
- Quiet performance and even-temperature comfort from variable-speed air delivery
- Ultra Low NOx burner technology- meets 14 ng/J NOx emissions limit for California's South Coast Air Quality Management District and San Joaquin Air Pollution Control District.
- Perfect Humidity™ technology aids with summertime cooling dehumidification when system components include multi- and variable-speed cooling products.
- Fan On Plus™ technology lets you choose the speed of continuous fan operation with a compatible control
- Insulated cabinet for quieter operation
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty upon registration1
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Gas Efficiency Up to 95% AFUE
Electrical Motor Efficiency Variable speed, constant airflow (VCA) ECM blower motor design offers outstanding electric savings when compared to PSC motors
Heating stages Single-stage operation
Summer savings Capable of improving SEER (energy efficiency) during cooling season with properly matched cooling system components
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for enhanced heating efficiencies
TrueSense ™ Dirty filter detection with compatible control
Maintenance reminders With compatible control
SmartEvap ™ technology Provides additional summer duhumidification as a part of your air conditioning system
Blower Motor Variable speed, constant airflow (VCA) ECM
Heat Exchanger Stainless Steel Tubular Heat Exchanger
Gas Valve Single-stage
Igniter PerfectLight™ hot surface igniter (pilot-free)
Fuel Natural gas only, not convertible to liquid propane (LP)
Capacity 60,000 - 100,000 BTUH
Profile Upflow; Horizontal
Construction Galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Meets California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) ultra low NOx requirements. If installed within the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) of California, this furnace may be eligible for up to a $500 rebate from the district. See www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com for more information on eligibility and the claiming process.