Preferred™ 96 Two Stage Gas Furnace
Your Home, Your Refuge
Relax and enjoy your winter refuge with exceptional comfort and savings. The two stage Model 926T delivers evenly controlled airflow and a significant reduction in temperature swings . As the focal point for year-round comfort, this furnace offers enhanced summer humidity control capabilities as well.
- AFUE Efficiency :
- up to 96.5%
- Gas Valve Type :
- Experience exceptional heating efficiency: up to 96.5% AFUE
- Enjoy the quiet performance and even-temperature comfort of variable speed air delivery. It's a great choice for improving cooling efficiency, or SEER, and summertime humidity control
- Two-stage operation allows longer, more consistent heating cycles on low stage for efficiency and comfort
- Perfect Heat™ technology means consistent comfort by adjusting system operation to changing conditions
- Fan On Plus™ technology lets you choose the speed of continuous fan operation with a compatible control
- Insulated cabinet for quieter operation
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger upon timely registration1
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration upon timely registration2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Gas Efficiency Up to 96.5% AFUE
ENERGY STAR® Model 926T meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for high efficiency in all sizes
Heating stages Two-stage operation for efficiency and comfort
Summer savings The variable-speed Model 926T, with properly matched cooling system components, is a great choice for improving SEER (energy efficiency) during the cooling season.
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for enhanced heating efficiencies
SmartEvap™ technology Provides additional summer duhumidification as a part of your air conditioning system
Blower Motor Variable speed, constant torque high-efficiency ECM
Primary Heat Exchanger Corrosion-resistant clamshell design of aluminized steel
Secondary Heat Exchange Fin-and-tube stainless steel
Gas Valve Two-stage
Igniter PerfectLight ™ hot surface igniter (pilot-free)
Fuel Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
Capacity 40,000 - 120,000 BTUH
Profile 4-way multipoise
Construction Galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.