Evolution™ 80 Variable-Speed Ultra-Low NOx Gas Furnace
Raising the Bar for Lower Emissions
An excellent choice for environmentally conscious homeowners. Our Evolution Line ultra-low NOx gas furnaces deliver warm winter comfort and 65% lower NOx emissions compared to a standard, low-NOx model.
- AFUE Efficiency :
- Gas Valve Type :
- Quiet performance and even-temperature comfort from variable-speed air delivery
- Ultra Low NOx burner technology- meets 14 ng/J NOx emissions limit for California's South Coast Air Quality Management District and San Joaquin Air Pollution Control District.
- Perfect Humidity® technology aids with summertime cooling dehumidification when system components include multi- and variable-speed cooling products.
- Fan On Plus™ technology lets you choose the speed of continuous fan operation with a compatible control
- Insulated cabinet for quieter operation
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty upon registration1
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Gas Efficiency 80% AFUE
Electrical Motor Efficiency Variable speed, constant airflow (VCA) ECM blower motor design offers outstanding electric savings when compared to PSC motors
Heating stages Single-stage operation
Summer savings Capable of improving SEER (energy efficiency) during cooling season with properly matched cooling system components
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best heating efficiencies
TrueSense ™ Dirty filter detection with compatible control
Maintenance reminders With compatible control
SmartEvap ™ technology Provides additional summer duhumidification as a part of your air conditioning system
Blower Motor Variable speed, constant airflow (VCA) ECM
Heat Exchanger Stainless Steel Tubular Heat Exchanger
Gas Valve Single-stage
Igniter PerfectLight ™ hot surface igniter (pilot-free)
Fuel Natural gas only, not convertible to liquid propane (LP)
Capacity 40,000 - 100,000 BTUH
Profile 4-way multipoise
Construction Galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- Meets California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) ultra low NOx requirements for 2019
- If installed within the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) of California, this furnace may be eligible for up to a $500 rebate from the district. See www.cleanairfurnacerebate.com for more information on eligibility and the claiming process.