Heat Recovery Outdoor Unit
The Bryant VRF 2-pipe heat recovery system is a combination of an outdoor unit with multiple style indoor units connected by refrigerant piping and wiring. Heat recovery outdoor unit lineup is a single module up to 28 tons, available as small and medium cabinet size.
- Available in 6 – 28 ton non modular design
- Industries most compact 20 ton VRF system
- Ability to connect up to 64 indoor units
- 2-pipe heat recovery system
- High performance outdoor units with all inverter driven scroll compressor
- DC inverter condenser fan motor
- 208/230-3-60Hz or 460-3-60Hz voltage
- Cooling ambient operating temperature is 14⁰ F to 122⁰ F and heating ambient operating temperature is -13⁰ F to 60⁰ F
- Connected capacity is up to 150%
- All equipment wiring complies with NEC requirements
- Unit constructed in accordance with ETL requirements
- Unit performance is in accordance with AHRI 1230 standards
- Compressor and condenser fan motor are inverter driven
- Finned tube heat exchanger
- Suitable for R-410a refrigerant
- System utilizes 2 pipes to connect to multiport distribution controller(s)and up to 64 indoor units
- Integrated controls design allows for complete system control
- Single power connection for 28 ton systems
- System utilize quick connect controls system
ALL PARTS LIMITED WARRANTYCompany provides a Five-Year Limited Warranty on all parts and components, except refrigerant which is not included in any part of the limited warranty.
SEVEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON COMPRESSOR ONLYCompany provides a Seven-Year Parts Only Limited Warranty on the Compressor.
Compatible Solutions To Fit Your Comfort & Aesthetic Needs