Preferred™ Upflow Heat Recovery Ventilator
error This product is no longer in production and may only be available in limited quantities. Contact your dealer for further details.
Keep Heating Efficiently and Bring in Fresh Air Without Opening the Windows
Designed to fit more moderately sized homes, this HRV offers all of the same technology as our larger models. Its special crossflow core transfers indoor heat energy to the incoming air so you can have fresh air even on extreme, cold days. Perfect for colder climates with modest amounts of summer humidity, it's a much better fresh air solution than opening a window and letting your energy dollars fly out.
- Air Flow :
- 157 cubic ft/min
- ASE Heating Efficiency :
- Brings in fresh air and expels stale, sometimes unhealthy air
- High-efficiency heat recovery core pre-conditions incoming air to minimize heat energy loss
- Prefilters particulates from incoming air and outgoing air to protect core
- Crossflow design keeps stale, outgoing air from mixing with fresh, incoming air
- Capable of intermittent- or continuous operation depending on control used
- Automatically defrosts when outdoor temperatures are below 23°F
- Designed for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Heating Recovery (ASE) Up to 78% at 32 °F
ENERGY STAR® Canada qualified
Maximum Airflow 157 cubic feet per minute
Sound Quiet operation
Filter Change Easy access hinged door for filter cleaning and core cleaning
Core Polypropylene, crossflow designed core
Core Protection Incoming and outgoing air is prefiltered
Compatible Controls Evolution ® or separate ventilator control
Placement Wall or ceiling mounted
Cabinet Taupe color on metal matches Bryant furnace and fan coils
Dimensions 24.75"H x 23.75"W x 15"D
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.