Preferred™ Upflow Energy Recovery Ventilator
error This product is no longer in production and may only be available in limited quantities. Contact your dealer for further details.
Bring Fresh Air Into Your Home Without Opening the Windows
Enjoy the refreshing effect of opening a window or door while preserving indoor comfort and system efficiency. This ERV offers the ability to remove moisture from incoming air during hot, steamy months and can supply a refreshing infusion of outdoor air all year long. It’s the perfect addition to your modestly-sized home.
- Air Flow :
- 100 cubic ft/min
- ASE Heating Efficiency :
- TRE Cooling Efficiency :
- Brings in fresh air and expels stale, sometimes unhealthy air
- Pre-conditions incoming air to minimize energy loss
- Reduces humidity in summer from incoming fresh air
- Prefilters particulates from incoming air and outgoing air to protect core
- Crossflow design keeps stale, outgoing air from mixing with fresh, incoming air
- Capable of intermittent- or continuous operation depending on control used
- Automatically defrosts when outdoor temperatures are below 23°F
- Designed for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Heating Recovery (ASE) Up to 79% at 32 °F
Cooling Recovery (TRE) Up to 52% at 95 °F
ENERGY STAR® Canada qualified
Moisture Transfer Up to 72% at 32 °F
Maximum Airflow 100 cubic feet per minute
Sound Quiet operation
Filter Change Easy access hinged door for filter cleaning and core cleaning
Core Moisture absorbing, crossflow, enthalpic core
Core Protection Incoming and outgoing air is prefiltered
Compatible Controls Evolution ® or separate ventilator control
Placement Wall or ceiling mounted
Cabinet Taupe color on metal matches Bryant furnace and fan coils
Dimensions 16.25"H x 23.75"W x 20"D
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.