Evolution® Variable-Speed 80% Efficiency Gas Furnace
Energy-Efficient Heating with Consistent Comfort
Enjoying energy-wise comfort is now easier than ever with our Model 315A gas furnace and simplified system control. You'll have the cozy and consistent comfort of variable speed operation with a furnace that is extremely efficient in its electrical use year round. During the summer months, variable speed airflow also provides enhanced comfort through humidity control.
- AFUE Efficiency :
- Gas Valve Type :
- Quiet performance and even-temperature comfort from variable-speed air delivery
- Two-stage operation allows longer, more even heating cycles on low stage
- Perfect Heat® technology closely manages your comfort by adjusting system operation to changing conditions
- Perfect Humidity® technology ensures optimal summertime cooling dehumidification when system components include multi- and variable-speed cooling products.
- Fan On Plus™ technology lets you choose the speed of continuous fan operation with a compatible control
- Insulated cabinet for quieter operation
- 20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger1
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Gas Efficiency 80% AFUE
Electrical Efficiency Variable speed ECM blower motor design offers Bryant's best in electric savings
Heating stages Two-stage operation for efficiency and comfort
Summer savings Capable of improving SEER (energy efficiency) during cooling season with properly matched cooling system components
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best heating efficiencies
TrueSense ™ Dirty filter detection with compatible control
Maintenance reminders With compatible control
SmartEvap ™ technology Provides additional summer duhumidification as a part of your air conditioning system
QuietTech ™ Sound-reducing technology
Blower Motor Variable speed, high-efficiency ECM
Primary Heat Exchanger Corrosion-resistant clamshell design of aluminized steel
Secondary Heat Exchanger Fin-and-tube stainless steel
Gas Valve Two-stage
Igniter PerfectLight ™ hot surface igniter (pilot-free)
Fuel Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
Capacity 66,000 - 154,000 BTUH
Profile 4-way multipoise
Construction Galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
For installation in SCAQMD only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.