Preferred™ Cased V Evaporator Coil with Vertex™ Technology
ALL ALLUMINUM CORROSION RESISTENT COIL FOR ENHANCED COMFORT
Bryant's patent-pending evaporator coil with Vertex™ technology features a V-shape coil design provides excellent heat transfer over the coil needed to keep your system operating at peak energy efficiency and delivering consistent comfort.
The V-coil design has a lighter, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction that increases system efficiency and durability. The all-aluminum recyclable coils support Bryant’s respect for the environment while providing durable and lasting resistance to multiple sources of corrosion.
- Application :
- Type :
- Cased V
- Puron® refrigerant
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve metering device
- Upflow and downflow applications
- All aluminum coil for corrosion-resistance
- Corrosion-resistant drain pan drain pan is designed in a Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) material that offers unsurpassed pan strength.
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1