ecobee3 lite Pro Powered by Bryant
error This product is no longer in production and may only be available in limited quantities. Contact your dealer for further details.
A Stylish And Savvy Choice When Adding A Smart Thermostat To Your Home.
The ecobee3 lite, Powered by Bryant, tailors itself to your schedule, your personal comfort preferences and the weather outside. It can also provide details on savings each month and insight into your heating and cooling equipment performance.
- Wi-Fi® Remote Access :
- Humidity Control :
- Not Available
- Zoning :
- Zoning Panel Compatible
- Home Automation Compatible :
- Evolution System Compatible :
- Not Compatible
- ENERGY STAR® Certified :
- Smart Home Compatible :
- Apple HomeKit +more integration
- Remote Sensors :
- Compatible with SmartSensor
- Alexa® Built-in :
- Voice Control :
- Initial Cost :
- Stream Music :
- Hands-free Calling :
- Save up to 23% on heating and cooling costs.1
- Control from anywhere with your iOS® or Android® devices.2
- Compatible with your smart home. Works seamlessly with third-party smart home
- platforms such as Apple® HomeKit®, Amazon® Alexa®, Google® Assistant, Samsung® SmartThings® and IFTTT®.2
- Comfort Schedules: Set schedules to enjoy comfort while you are home, and assist with energy savings while you are away.
- Smart Recovery: Using current weather conditions and scheduled temperature settings, the ecobee thermostats learn the best way to bring the home to its scheduled temperature.
- Five-year limited warranty when purchased through and installed by a Carrier dealer3
- Can be paired with additional SmartSensors(sold separately) around your home for greater occupancy monitoring and room-specific temperature adjustments.
- Additional energy savings with eco+. Optional software feature, works in the background to help with additional energy savings and efficiency.
1 Compared to a hold of 72°F. See https://www.ecobee.com/savings/ for details.
2 When connected to the Internet through a Wi-Fi ® network.
3 See warranty certificate for complete details and restrictions.
Energy Star® Energy Star Certified
Smart Recovery Intelligently adapts beyond manual programming for greater efficiency, while still meeting your ideal comfort levels
Programmability Create weekly schedule and includes vacation mode
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows Bryant ® gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best heating efficiencies
Remote access Use free Apple ® and Android™ apps for smartphone, a tablet or computer to control and program the thermostat from anywhere
Conventional (2H/2C)—Gas, oil, electric.
Air-Cooled & Geo-Thermal Heat pumps (2 stage heat pump + 2 stage aux heat/2 cool) (4H/2C).
3.5" full-color touch screen
320 x 480 pixel display
Wired 24VAC through terminals C and Rc.
Power Extender Kit enables you to reliably power your thermostat without having to run a fifth wire
Height: 102.9 mm (4 in.)
Width: 102.9 mm (4 in.)
Depth: 21.4 mm (0.85 in.)
Height: 170 mm (6.7 in.)
Width: 170 mm (6.7 in.)
Depth: 6.25 mm (0.25 in.)
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
1. Your Bryant dealer can help you determine system compatibility regardless of your current brand of HVAC products