Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems Announces Dealer of the Year, Names Medal of Excellence Winners
Green Valley Cooling & Heating, from Green Valley, Arizona, was named the Bryant Dealer of the Year during the recent annual Bryant Dealer Rally. Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems, a leading supplier of heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment, also announced its 2015 Medal of Excellence winners. Bryant is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX). “It’s quite an honor to win such a prestigious award for our industry,” said Joanna Hossack, Green Valley marketing manager. “We could not have done it without our wonderful community, our customers, our employees and our vendors. We have been serving the Green Valley area for 47 years and look forward to another 47 years. This is a small community and we can’t thank our community enough for trusting us with their cooling and heating needs.
” Longtime Green Valley Cooling & Heating owner Ethan Beneze spoke about the accomplishment after being named Dealer of the Year. “I’m flattered and I’m just a little overwhelmed,” he said. “This is a testament to our excellent employees. We can’t do it without them.” Fifteen Bryant® Factory Authorized Dealers throughout North America also were presented with the prestigious Bryant Medal of Excellence award.
“Bryant, for more than a century, has been associated with providing customers with reliable, worry-free comfort,” said Alissa Doose, Bryant brand manager. “Our success is built on the tremendous skill and proficiency of our dealers, who have adopted the Bryant Whatever It Takes® philosophy to sell, install and maintain our heating and cooling products. We're proud to recognize these dealers who deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction.”
Medal of Excellence applicants are judged on overall sales growth, high-efficiency and indoor air quality equipment sales, customer satisfaction and participation in dealer programs and promotions.
The 2015 Medal of Excellence Winners are:
• C&C Myers Heating and A/C–Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
• Chadds Ford Climate Control – Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
• Chapman Heating & Air Conditioning – Indianapolis, Indiana
• Columbus Worthington Air – Columbus, Ohio
• Cool Care Heating & Air – Columbia, South Carolina
• GAC Services – Gaithersburg, Maryland
• Green Valley Cooling & Heating – Green Valley, Arizona
• Ierna’s Heating & Cooling, Inc. – Lutz, Florida
• JBS Heating & Air – Redlands, California
• Lyon Sheet Metal & Heating – Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
• Pronto Heating and A/C Inc. – Eden Prairie, Minnesota
• Reupert Heating and Air – Cincinnati, Ohio
• S&R Heating, Cooling and Appliance Repair – White Bear Lake, Minnesota
• Schaafsma Heating & Cooling Co – Grand Rapids, Michigan
• Stewart Heating & Air Conditioning – Pittsburg, California
For more information or to locate a Factory Authorized Dealer near you, visit www.bryant.com or follow Bryant Home Comfort on Facebook.
About Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems
Bryant has been dedicated to delivering the highest quality in customer comfort and satisfaction since 1904. In addition to its best-in-class network of distributors and dealers, Bryant offers exceptional reliability and energy efficiency through an extensive line of durable heating and cooling products. Bryant is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. For more information, visit www.bryant.com.