Preferred™ Single-Zone Heat Pump
error This product is no longer in production and may only be available in limited quantities. Contact your dealer for further details.
A PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN BUDGET LIMITS, ENERGY SAVINGS AND COMFORT
The 38MBRB heat pump can be matched with an indoor fan coil to provide reliable cooling and heating performance at low sound levels. This unit can operate in a wide range of outdoor temperatures, providing year-round comfort regardless of the temperature outside.
- Energy Star® Qualified :
- Some sizes qualified
- SEER Efficiency :
- Up to 18
- HSPF Efficiency :
- Up to 11.5
- Inverter Compressor
- Up to 18 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 11.5 HSPF heating efficiency
- Select sizes are ENERGY STAR® certified based on indoor unit pairing
- Available in 208/230V
- Sizes 36,48
- Built-in basepan heater
- Piping length 213
- Refrigerant leakage detection
- Condenser high-temperature protection
- Quiet outdoor sound operation, as low as 61.7 decibels1
- 46° F heating mode (heating setback)
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration2
- Compatible units:40MBAA Air Handler, 40MBCQ Cassette, 40MBDQ Ducted, 40MBFQ Floor Console
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
Energy Efficiency Up to 18 SEER/up to 9.5 EER/up to 11.5 HSPF
ENERGY STAR® Select sizes are ENERGY STAR ® certified based on outdoor unit pairing
Cooling Operating Range -13° F up to 122° F (-25° C up to 50° C)
Heating Operating Range -22° F up to 86° F (-30° C up to 30° C)
Quiet Levels as low as 61.7 dB(A)1
System Capacity 36, 48
Construction Durable, heavy gauge galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on, powder paint
Line Length Up to 213 ft.
Full Model Numbers 38MBRBQ**AA3
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition