Preferred™ 2-Stage Air Conditioner
Air Conditioning for Both Comfort and Cost Savings
With our two-stage Preferred™ central air conditioner, you can cut your utility bills yet still enjoy reliable whole-home comfort. It’s up to 17.7 SEER rating delivers energy efficient operation and summer humidity control that's as quiet as running your dishwasher. Some models in the Preferred™ Series may not be eligible for installation in the Southeast or Southwest regions of the country, based on Department of Energy minimum efficiency standards in place as of January 1, 2015. Ask your Bryant® dealer to ensure your new air conditioner meets government regulations for your area.
- SEER Rating :
- up to 17.0
- Compressor Type :
- Sound Rating (Decibels) :
- as low as 72
- Enjoy cool summer comfort with up to 17 SEER & up to 13.5 EER efficiency
- Two-stage operation allows longer, more consistent comfort cycles on low stage for savings and comfort
- Enhanced summer dehumidification through two-stage operation
- Sound as low as 72 dB (quiet as a vacuum)
- Improved indoor air quality
- Enjoy energy savings, remote access capability and in-depth energy reporting with the Bryant Housewise™ Wi-Fi® thermostat.
- DuraGuard™ Plus protection system
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
±Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
Energy Efficiency Up to 17 SEER/13.5 EER
ENERGY STAR® Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for high efficiency in all models/sizes
Cooling stages Two-stage operation for efficiency and comfort
Cooling 2-stage operation for longer low cycle cooling to minimize temperature fluctuation
Dehumidification Better humidity management from 2-stage unit when managed by the Bryant Housewise™ Wi-Fi® thermostat.
Quiet levels During most common cooling operating condition: 72 dB
Remote access Manage your system from afar with remote access when paired with the Bryant Housewise™ Wi-Fi® thermostat
Reminders Automatic maintenance reminders and service alerts with the Housewise thermostat
Compressor Two-stage scroll
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Protections High and low pressure switches; filter drier
Controls supported Bryant Housewise Wi-Fi thermostat and other Preferred series thermostats
Capacity 2-5 tons
Design DuraGuard PlusTM protection: heavy-gauge sheet metal construction; louvered steel coil guard; baked-on powder paint
*Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.