Preferred™ Multipoise Cased V Evaporator Coil with Vertex™ Technology
ALL ALLUMINUM CORROSION RESISTENT MULTIPOISE COIL FOR ENHANCED COMFORT
Bryant's patent-pending multipoise evaporator coil with Vertex™ technology features a V-shape coil design provides excellent heat transfer over the coil needed to keep your system operating at peak energy efficiency and delivering consistent comfort.
The V-coil design has a lighter, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction that increases system efficiency and durability. The all-aluminum recyclable coils support Bryant’s respect for the environment while providing durable and lasting resistance to multiple sources of corrosion.
The multipoise design allows the flexibility for the coil to be installed in multiple orientations, including upflow, downflow and horizontal applications.
- Application :
- Type :
- Cased V
- Puron® refrigerant
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve metering device
- Upflow, downflow and horizontal applications
- All aluminum coil for corrosion-resistance
- Corrosion-resistant drain pan drain pan is designed in a Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) material that offers unsurpassed pan strength.
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1