Evolution™ Variable-Speed Air Conditioner
Taking Comfort and Quiet to Whole New Level
Small but powerful, this unique air conditioner uses inverter technology and a rotary compressor to deliver variable-speed comfort control. That translates to highly efficient, low-stage cooling that can operate down to 25% capacity for ultra-quiet operation. What's more, it can provide exceptional dehumidification and comfort.
- COOLING EFFICIENCY :
- up to 19 SEER
- Compressor Type :
- Sound Rating (Decibels) :
- as low as 56
- Enjoy cool, summer comfort with up to 19 SEER & up to 13 EER efficiency
- Optimal dehumidification capability with the Evolution Connex™ control
- 5 stages of variable-speed operation with longer, lower stage cooling cycles to give you more energy savings and even temperature comfort
- Exceptionally quiet operation in low speeds down to 56 decibels
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to operating speeds
- Excellent performance with zoned systems
- Bryant's smallest ducted, variable-speed air conditioner will fit discreetly into your landscape
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Sheet metal construction with baked-on, complete outer paint coverage for lasting durability against the elements
- Attractive, louvered cabinet protects the coil against physical damage
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
- Red ShieldTM 10-year unit replacement warranty (compressor failure only) upon timely registration.2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2Unit replacement limited warranty is not available to subsequent owners. The limited warranty period is five years if not registered within 90 days except in jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year unit replacement limited warranty. See limited warranty certificate at Bryant.com for complete details and restrictions.
±Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
Energy Efficiency Up to 19 SEER & up to 13 EER
ENERGY STAR® Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for high efficiency in select sizes
Cooling stages 5-stages for variable-speed operation
Cooling Best levels of Bryant cooling control to minimize temperature fluctuation
Dehumidification Optimal humidity management through low stage operation when managed by Evolution Connex control
Quiet levels 56 dB during low stage operating condition AeroQuiet System IITM design Pressure equalizer valve, compressor sound blanket; quiet mount split post compressor grommets, forward-swept fan blade
Startup Soft start and smooth ramp up
Notifications Maintenance reminders and service notices through the advanced system diagnostics of the Evolution Connex control
Compressor 5-stage rotary with 25-100% capacity range
Control Inverter driven compressor and fan motor managed by Evolution Connex control
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Compatibility Designed for best efficiencies when part of Evolution system but compatible with 2-stage thermostats and suitable indoor products for 2-stage operation and step up to full Evolution system at later time
Protections High and low pressure switches; filter drier
Capacity 1 to 5 tons
Design Attractive DuraGuardTM Plus system
Construction Durable, sheet metal construction
Paint Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
*Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.