Heat Pump Outdoor Unit
The Bryant VRF heat pump system is a combination of an outdoor unit with multiple style indoor units connected by refrigerant piping and wiring. Heat pump capacity ranges from 6 tons up to 36 tons in a modular design, available as single, double or triple module.
- Available in 6, 8, 10, 12 ton single module which can be combined up to 36-tons capacity
- Ability to connect up to 64 multiple style indoor units with a triple module outdoor unit
- Piping flexibility up to 3280 ft
- High performance outdoor units with all inverter-driven scroll compressor
- DC inverter condenser fan motor
- 208/230-3-60Hz or 460-3-60Hz voltage
- Cooling ambient operating temperature is 14⁰ F to 122⁰ F and heating ambient operating temperature is -4⁰ F to 60⁰ F
- Connected capacity is up to 135%
- All equipment wiring complies with NEC requirements
- Unit constructed in accordance with ETL requirements
- Unit performance is in accordance with AHRI 1230 standards
- Compressor and condenser fan motor are inverter driven
- Finned tube heat exchanger
- Suitable for R-410a refrigerant
- System utilizes 2-pipes to connect to up to 64 indoor units
- Integrated controls design allows for complete system control
- System can be auto addressed
- System utilize quick connect controls system
ALL PARTS LIMITED WARRANTYCompany provides a Five-Year Limited Warranty on all parts and components, except refrigerant which is not included in any part of the limited warranty.
SEVEN YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY ON COMPRESSOR ONLYCompany provides a Seven-Year Parts Only Limited Warranty on the Compressor.