PREFERRED™ HORIZONTAL HEAT RECOVERY VENTILATOR
Keep Heating Efficiently and Bring in Fresh Air Without Opening the Windows
This horizontal HRV provides reliable fresh air ventilation for larger homes. Created for use in colder climates with moderate or low summer humidity, it transfers indoor heat energy to the incoming air, even on frigid winter days. It’s a great way to let the fresh air in without letting your energy dollars out.
Door color is slowly transitioning from tan to galvanized steel.*
- Air Flow :
- 231 cubic feet per minute
- Sensible Recovery Energy :
- Up to 78% SRE
- Brings in fresh air and expels stale, sometimes unhealthy air
- High-efficiency heat recovery core pre-conditions incoming air to minimize heat energy loss
- Prefilters particulates from incoming air and outgoing air to protect core
- Crossflow design keeps stale, outgoing air from mixing with fresh, incoming air
- Capable of intermittent- or continuous operation depending on control used
- Automatically defrosts when outdoor temperatures are below 23°F
- Designed for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
*Cabinet color could be either "Tan" or "Galvanized steel" based on inventory and locations until the full transition to galvanized steel is complete.
Sensible Recovery Energy Up to 78% SRE
Maximum Airflow 231 cubic feet per minute
Sound Quiet operation
Filter Change Easy access hinged door for filter cleaning and core cleaning
Core Polypropylene crossflow core, impact resistant, washable
Core Protection Incoming and outgoing air is prefiltered
Compatible Controls Evolution® or separate ventilator control
Placement Wall or ceiling mounted
Cabinet Taupe or Galvanized steel color on metal matches Bryant furnace and fan coils
Dimensions 19.5"H x 21.0"W x 21.875"D
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.