PREFERRED™ LARGE, HORIZONTAL ENERGY RECOVERY VENTILATOR
Bring Fresh Air Into Your Home Without Opening the Windows
This model ventilator may be the best choice if you have a larger home and live in a hot, humid summer climate. Use it year round. Its special, heat transfer media core will help infuse indoor heating or cooling energy into the incoming air so you can have a fresh indoor environment even on extreme days. It's a much better fresh air solution than opening a window and letting your energy dollars fly out.
Door color is slowly transitioning from tan to galvanized steel.*
- Air Flow :
- Up to 210 cubic feet per minute
- Sensible Recovery Energy :
- Up to 81% SRE
- Brings in fresh air and expels stale, sometimes unhealthy air
- Pre-conditions incoming air to minimize energy loss
- Reduces humidity in summer from incoming fresh air
- Prefilters particulates from incoming air and outgoing air to protect core
- Crossflow design keeps stale, outgoing air from mixing with fresh, incoming air
- Capable of intermittent- or continuous operation depending on control used
- Automatically defrosts when outdoor temperatures are below 23°F
- Designed for quiet operation
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
*Cabinet color could be either "Tan" or "Galvanized steel" based on inventory and locations until the full transition to galvanized steel is complete.
Sensible Recovery Energy Up to 81% SRE
Maximum Airflow Up to 210 cubic feet per minute
Sound Quiet operation
Filter Change Easy access hinged door for filter cleaning and core cleaning
Core Polypropylene crossflow core with polymeric membrane and aluminum covers, impact resistant, non washable
Core Protection Incoming and outgoing air is prefiltered
Compatible Controls Evolution® or separate ventilator control
Placement Wall or ceiling mounted
Cabinet Taupe or Galvanized steel color on metal matches Bryant furnace and fan coils
Dimensions 19.5"H x 21.0"W x 21.875"D
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.