Preferred™ COMPACT HEAT PUMP
The Small Space Heat Pump That Fits Big Comfort Needs
Our Preferred™ Compact Heat Pump is quiet and ideal for tight spaces near patios or decks, providing both cooling and heating for year-round energy savings. This unit delivers up to 18 SEER2 cooling and 9.8 HSPF2 heating efficiency and can be installed as close as six inches from your exterior. It provides excellent versatility as well because the units are stackable for multi-unit housing and is compatible with the Bryant Ductless Crossover Solutions.
- Product Line :
- Heat Pumps - Preferred™ Series
- Energy Star :
- Select sizes qualified
- COOLING EFFICIENCY :
- Up to 18 SEER2
- HEATING EFFICIENCY :
- Up to 9.8 HSPF2
- Compressor Technology :
- Noise Level :
- as low as 54
- Proposition 65 Product Warnings :
- 343824-2 Lead and Lead Compounds
- Compatible with the Bryant Ductless Crossover Solutions.
- Ultra-compact for small spaces
- Enjoy cool summer comfort
- Take advantage of efficient electric heating well into the winter months
- Sound as low as 54 dB
- Enjoy Wi-Fi® remote access capability to allow complete programming and change control from anywhere with the ecobee Smart Thermostat by Bryant
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
±Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
Energy Efficiency Up to 18 SEER2/ Up to 12.4 EER2 cooling; up to 9.8 HSPF2
- Cooling operating range -22° – 130° F (-30° – 55° C)
- Heating operating range -22° – 86° F (-30° – 30° C)
Quiet levels During lowest capacity cooling operating condition: 54 dB
Remote access Manage your system from afar with remote access when paired with the ecobee Smart Thermostat by Bryant
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Controls supported ecobee Smart Thermostat Powered by Bryant and other
Capacity 1.5-5 tons
Design Flow through design has galvanized steel construction, heavy-duty wire fan guard and baked-on powder paint
*Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.