Evolution™ 2-Stage Heat Pump
error This product is no longer in production and may only be available in limited quantities. Contact your dealer for further details.
Enjoy Smooth, Consistent Two-Stage Comfort
Enjoy high-efficiency cooling up to 17 SEER and money-saving heating up to 9.5 HSPF with this Bryant® Evolution series heat pump. With 2-stage operation it adjusts to changing conditions for the best combination of energy savings, even temperature control, and summertime humidity management.
- Energy Star® Qualified :
- All sizes qualified
- SEER Efficiency :
- up to 17
- HSPF Efficiency :
- up to 9.5
- Enjoy cool, summer comfort with up to 17 SEER/9.5 EER efficiency
- Take advantage of efficient electric heating well into the winter months with up to 9.5 HSPF efficiency
- Two-stage operation allows longer, more consistent comfort cycles on low stage for savings and comfort
- Enhanced summer dehumidification through two-stage operation
- Sound as low as 68 dB
- Enjoy Wi-Fi®± remote access capability to allow complete programming and change control from anywhere with the Evolution™ ConnexTM control for ultimate performance
- AeroQuiet SystemTM design
- DuraGuard™ Plus protection system
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
±Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
Energy Efficiency Up to 17 SEER/13.5 EER cooling; Up to 9.5 HSPF heating
ENERGY STAR® Meets ENERGY STAR® guidelines for high efficiency in all models/sizes
Cooling and heating stages Two-stage operation for greater efficiency
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best winter heating efficiencies
Cooling 2-stage operation for longer low cycle cooling to minimize temperature fluctuation
Dehumidification Better humidity management from 2-stage units when managed by Evolution ConnexTM control
Quiet levels During lowest capacity cooling operating condition: 68 dB
AeroQuietTM System II design Pressure equalizer valve, compressor sound blanket; quiet mount split post compressor grommets, forward-swept fan blade
Notifications Maintenance reminders and service notices through the advanced system diagnostics of the Evolution Connex control
Compressor 2-stage scroll
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Compatibility Designed for best efficiencies when part of Evolution system
Protections High pressure switch, loss of charge switch and filter drier
Diagnostics Enhanced diagnostics with Evolution control
Capacity 2-5 tons
Design Attractive DuraGuard™ Plus system
Construction Durable, sheet metal construction
Paint Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
*Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.