Legacy™ 96 GAS FURNACE
High Efficiency meets Durability and Value
Quality, durability and comfort. That's the Bryant legacy, and that's what you get with our Legacy Line products. Our most energy-efficient model within this line, the model 916S achieves up to an impressive 97% AFUE heating. With that kind of number, it's easy to see why we say Bryant does "Whatever it Takes®" to earn your trust.
- AFUE Efficiency :
- up to 97% AFUE
- Gas Valve Type :
- Stay comfortable with efficient heating all winter long: up to 97% AFUE
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications
- Your dealer can personalize the comfort of your home with a constant torque ECM blower motor that offers 18 speed options.
- Electrically efficient operation all year long in heating, cooling and continuous fan.
- Silicon nitride PowerHeat™ hot surface igniter eliminates gas-wasting pilot light.
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger upon timely registration1
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration2
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a Lifetime heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is reduced to 20-years (from Lifetime) on heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive the extended registered heat exchanger parts limited warranty period. See warranty certificate for details
2To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Gas Efficiency Up to 97% AFUE
ENERGY STAR® Meets the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for high efficiency
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for enhanced heating efficiencies
Blower Motor Multi 18-Speed ECM
Primary Heat Exchanger Corrosion-resistant clamshell design of aluminized steel
Secondary Heat Exchanger Fin-and-tube stainless steel
Gas Valve Single-stage
Igniter ™ Silicon nitride PowerHeat™ hot surface igniter (pilot-free)
Fuel Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
Capacity 26,000 - 140,000 BTUH
Profile 4-way multipoise
Construction Galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.