LEGACY™ LINE COMPACT AIR CONDITIONER
Air Conditioning to Fit Small Space, Big Comfort Needs
The Legacy Line compact central air conditioner is the ideal, quiet choice for rooftop or deck installations and areas as close as six inches away from your home.
- COOLING EFFICIENCY :
- Up to 16 SEER2
- Compressor Type :
- Sound Rating (Decibels) :
- as low as 65
- Ultra-compact for small spaces and for stacking in multi-family housing
- Enjoy cool summer comfort with Up to 16 SEER2 and up to 13 EER2 efficiency
- Quiet performance with sound as low as 65 dB
- Enjoy energy savings, remote access capability and in-depth energy reporting with the ecobee smart thermostat powered by Bryant.
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
1To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Energy Efficiency Up to 16 SEER2/ up to 13 EER2
Quiet levels During most common cooling operating condition: 65 dB
Remote access Manage your system from afar with remote access when paired with the ecobee Smart Thermostat by Bryant
Compressor Single-stage scroll
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Protections Filter drier
Controls supported ecobee Smart Thermostat Powered by Bryant and other Preferred series thermostats
Capacity 1.5-5 tons
Design Flow through design has galvanized steel construction, heavy duty wire fan guard and baked-on powder paint
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.