- Enjoy cool, summer comfort with 13 SEER/11 EER efficiency
- Take advantage of efficient electric heating well into the winter months with 7.7 HSPF efficiency
- Sound as low as 74 dB
- Enjoy Wi-Fi®± remote access capability to allow complete programming and change control from anywhere with the Bryant® Housewise™ thermostat
- DuraGuard™ protection system
- Coastal design unit offers added protection against corrosive salt air
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration1
- 5-year coastal corosion parts limited warranty2
1To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2To the original owner, Bryant model 213ANC is covered by a 5-year seacoast corrosion limited warranty, as well as a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration. The parts limited warranty period is five years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefi ts cannot be conditioned on registration will receive a 10-year parts limited warranty period. See warranty certicate at Bryant.com for complete details and restrictions.
±Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
Energy Efficiency 13 SEER/11 EER cooling; 7.7 HSPF heating
Hybrid Heat® system capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combinations for best winter heating efficiencies
Quiet levels During lowest capacity cooling operating condition: 74 dB
Remote access Manage your system from afar with remote access when paired with the Bryant Housewise Wi-Fi® thermostat
Reminders Automatic maintenance reminders and service alerts with the Bryant Housewise thermostat
Compressor Single-stage scroll
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Protections High pressure switch, loss of charge switch and filter drier
Coastal Coastguard™ added protection: corrosion-resistant fin epoxy phenolic thermoset coating; 100% paint coverage on outer casing
Controls supported Bryant Housewise Wi-Fi thermostat and other Preferred series thermostats
Capacity 1.5-5 tons
Design Attractive DuraGuard™ system
Construction Durable, sheet metal construction
Paint Baked-on, complete outer coverage, powder paint
*Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.