- Manage your utility costs with high-efficiency comfort (efficiency is unit size dependent): Closed loop cooling EER - Up to 28.8; Closed loop heating COP - Up to 4.6
- Two-stage scroll compressor operation allows longer, more consistent cycles in lower stage for savings and comfort
- Optimal dehumidification capability with the Evolution Connex™ control
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Wide operating temperature range with exceptional cold weather performance
- Compatible with a wide range of furnaces and fan coils
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
1. To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.
Cooling Efficiency 15.4 to 28.8 EER (closed loop); 19.2 to 30.5 EER (open loop)
Heating Efficiency 3.4 to 4.6 COP (closed loop); 3.9 to 5.1 COP (open loop)
Heating and Cooling Stages Two-stage operation for efficiency and comfort
Hybrid Heat® System Capable Allows gas furnace/heat pump system combination use for heating season
ENERGY STAR® ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizess (6-ton size only qualifies when paired with a properly sized evaporator coil)
FEDERAL TAX CREDITS Qualified for up to 30% purchase price plus installation including loop system in all sizes±
Quiet Levels Quiet operation enhanced by full cabinet insulation; double-isolation compressor mounting and compressor sound blanket
Maintenance Reminders With Evolution® Connex™ control
Blower Motor Dependent on furnace or fan coil paired with
Compressor Two-stage scroll
Control Board Microprocessor with compressor diagnostic capability
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Refrigerant Management Thermostatic expansion valve
Capacity 2-6 tons
Construction Galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
For existing homeowners and those building a new home who install qualifying geothermal heating and cooling systems, a one-time tax credit is available totaling 30% of the installed cost of a residential ground loop or ground water geothermal heat pump. To qualify for this credit, the system must meet current geothermal ENERGY STAR®
requirements and be installed prior to December 31, 2019.
For details go to the ENERGY STAR® website
. This notice is not to be considered tax advice. See your tax professional to determine how these credits would apply in your circumstance.
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.