- Manage your utility costs with high-efficiency comfort (efficiency is unit size dependent): Closed loop cooling EER - Up to 22.1; Closed loop heating COP - Up to 3.2
- Capable of providing whole home cooling (requires hydronic air handler and ductwork)
- Two-stage scroll compressor operation allows longer, more consistent cycles in lower stage for savings and comfort
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Wide operating temperature range with exceptional cold weather performance
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
- Smart startup add-on for smoother operation
1. To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.
Cooling Efficiency 14.6 to 22.1 EER (closed loop); 18.8 to 25.7 EER (open loop)
Heating Efficiency 3.0 to 3.2 COP (closed loop); 3.4 to 3.8 COP (open loop)
Heating and Cooling Stages Two-stage operation for efficiency and comfort
ENERGY STAR® ENERGY STAR® qualified in all sizes
FEDERAL TAX CREDITS Qualified for up to 30% purchase price plus installation including loop system in all sizes±
Quiet Levels Quiet operation enhanced by full cabinet insulation; double-isolation compressor mounting and compressor sound blanket
Maintenance Reminders With compatible control
Compressor Two-stage scroll
Control Board Microprocessor with compressor diagnostic capability
Refrigerant Puron® refrigerant
Refrigerant Management Thermostatic expansion valve
Protection Cupro-nickel water coils available for well-water applications
Capacity 2, 3, 4, 5 and 10 tons
Construction Galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on urethane base coat and polyester top coat
For existing homeowners and those building a new home who install qualifying geothermal heating and cooling systems, a one-time tax credit is available totaling 30% of the installed cost of a residential ground loop or ground water geothermal heat pump. To qualify for this credit, the system must meet current geothermal ENERGY STAR®
requirements and be installed prior to December 31, 2019.
For details go to the ENERGY STAR® website
. This notice is not to be considered tax advice. See your tax professional to determine how these credits would apply in your circumstance.
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.