What to Expect From Your Dealer Meeting
If you've scheduled an appointment for your local Bryant® dealer to come to your home to discuss new products or service your existing system, you've made a great choice. Bryant dealers are known for great service and a reputation for doing Whatever It Takes® to keep you and your family comfortable.
Here's what to expect during an appointment with your Bryant dealer:
- Your local HVAC dealer will arrive at your home at the scheduled time of your appointment. If the dealer will be late, he or she will call you in advance to let you know or reschedule.
- When your dealer gets to your home, he or she will likely want to inspect your existing system to understand the unique details and situation of your home. In doing so, your dealer may request access to all areas of your home—from rooms to crawl spaces, attics, etc.
- Your Bryant dealer might ask you several questions about your existing system. You may want to prepare in advance for these questions.
- You will also likely be asked questions about your family's special heating, cooling and air quality goals and needs.
- Once the meeting has ended, if a follow-up meeting is needed for further discussions or service, you can expect your dealer to get back in touch with you right away.